Monday, June 9, 2008

Once 21

my birthday cake Everybody cross through this phase of life where you actually have taken enough rides of life that you can sit down and review it. Today is my day, Today is 9th June ’08 and it has been whole 21 years, 10 hours, 47 minutes and 50 seconds since I have joined this world in its struggle of life. In short today is my birthday since I born on 9th June ’87 at 10 am. So happy birthday Avinash…!!! I am neither a philosopher nor a deep-thinker but it’s just that I am reviewing my 21 years of my life that I haven’t made much difference to this world. Actually I have nothing much to write today as I have nothing to regret in my last 21 years of life. Hmmmmm….. Do I? Let me re-think again. Hmmm… so far nothing comes to my mind but it never means I haven’t done wrong anything in my life but I never mind saying sorry for anything I do wrong. Hopefully, there is no one on this planet who is hurt by me unknowingly or knowingly. If there is someone then I have just one sentence "I am sorry and now come and hug me." Thanks to God for giving me full time loving family who is always full of fun, joy, support and purity. So Happy Birthday you lucky Boy and best of luck for your next 21 years because this time you have to write our own history instead of reading others. Hugs and kisses.

No comments: